What is GDPR?
General Data Protection Regulation is the new standard for collecting & maintaining customer data.
Why Do I Need to Comply?
Violation of GDPR can result in $23 million in fines or 4% of year-over-year turnover (or revenue).
Is GDPR for the EU Only?
The law protects EU residents - not companies. If your website can be seen globally, you're required to comply.
Quick Facts About GDPR
- This regulation became enforceable on May 25th, 2018.
- Companies are now required to manage their customer data with higher standards of security and transparency.
- Compliant companies have documented data flows, easy-to-understand privacy policies, and standard operating procedures to export customer data.
- Every company needs to identify a Digital Protection Officer (DPO) to handle any compliance issue.
- Although the law is primarily for companies based in Europe, foreign companies can still receive fines.
We Are Compliant
Your website collects more than traffic - it collects data.
You're not just collecting a number that tells you how many hits you got on your homepage. Modern analytics are capable of identifying your visitor's age, gender and even hobbies. This is incredibly valuable - and just like gold - deserves to be protected.
Contact me for more information.